We Care About Your Health and Safety!
COVID-19 Safety Recommendations for Incoming Visitors & Clients:
- Showroom visits are limited to scheduled appointments only.
- Truck drivers and external delivery personnel are required to complete paperwork outside.
- Client meetings are limited to one meeting at a time within the showroom when possible.
- We ask that customers and clients limit their showroom meeting groups to no more than 3 people when meeting with a member of our sales team, if possible.
- Children are required to be supervised and must remain near their parent(s) within the facility.
- Maintain a reasonable distance of 6’ between team members and others when possible.
- We ask that you please provide print-outs of your ideas instead of using your phone during showroom meetings in order to maintain a 6’ distance. If unable to provide printouts, you can email your printouts to an ORIJIN STONE team member to print for you.
- Per the Minnesota State Mandate, masks are required indoors or when social distancing is not possible outside.
- If you do not have a mask, you are welcome to request a mask from our front desk.
- If you are feeling ill, please call and reschedule your visit.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, throw the tissue in the trash, and wash your hands.
- You are welcome to use the available hand sanitizer within our facility when entering and leaving.
- After each showroom visit, items are sanitized and disinfected accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration!
ORIJIN STONE is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our clients, visitors and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources department at 952-426-1141.